one // two // three // four // five // six
One of my favorite parts of fall is the fashion! Aside from the cooler temps, pumpkin spice everything and the football games, we get warm sweaters + boots + leggings….
is there anything better???
Above I’ve listen a few of my must-haves for the season ahead.
All sweaters are reasonable under $30.00 from amazon!
1. Teddy sweater – This sweater looks so cozy and I love the slouchy fit! I would pair this with jeans or leggings for a day of running errands or when you just don’t feel like dressing up but you still want to look like you tried. (most-days for myself)
2. Cable knit seater – I love the color on this one! I would pair this with just about anything, a skirt, denim, work pants. It is very versatile in that you can dress it up or down for any occasion.
3. Cross back sweater – This one was just too cute to pass up. This sweater would be perfect for a date night dinner & movie type situation.
4. Off-the-shoulder sweater – Everyone loves a good off-the-shoulder number ……
am I right?? This is the perfect girls night ensemble, paired with some skinny jeans and over the knee boots. Stop, just stop! I cant even…
5. Sequins sweater – I loved this one because it was casual, yet still had a little flair. This could also easily be dressed up or down depending on the enviroment.
6. Cardigan sweater – My inner grandmother could not pass up on this sweater. I have been loving the camel color for the fall and this was the perfect. Cardigans add interest to most any outfit. If you still want to wear your summer tanks, just throw a cardigan on over it and …. viola!
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
What was your favorite sweater?