Today I am sharing with you my top go-to options when eating at fast food restaurants!
Let’s face it…. Yes, it would be nice if we could all be like Martha Stewart and meal-prep every Sunday having a plethora of healthy options to choose from throughout the week, perfectly organized in alphabetical order.
Not. Going. To. Happen.
While I do prefer to meal-prep, sometimes its just not an option, you know…..when life happens. I am here to tell you that…yes, you can eat fast food without the guilt and without adding inches to your waist line.
Its all about having a plan. Fail to plan…plan to fail, am I right!?!? Or am I right.
If I am going to eat fast food, I will always take a second to look up the restaurant and “Healthy Options” on my phone. Simply setting aside a couple minutes before just driving through and aimlessly choosing what sounds good, can save you from making poor nutrition decisions and a heap of regret later.
Now don’t get me wrong…. I have no problem driving thru Whataburger and ordering a double-meat, double-cheese; when I have allowed for it. It’s all about balance!
What i’m talking about here, is when you are trying to stay within your health goals throughout the week.
These are some of my go-to’s when it comes to fast food!
I hope you enjoy!
- Hamburger- 10F/26C/13P
- 12-Count Grilled Nuggets- 5F/3C/38P
- Side Salad- 11F/12/C/6P
- Light Italian Dressing- 1.5F/3C/0P
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich- 6F/36C/29P
- Grilled Chicken Breast- 7F/0C/38P
- Biscuit- 8F/22C/4P
- Green Beans- 0F/4C/1P
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken- 13F/8C/36P
- Sub Rice for Grilled Veges- 0F/16C/4P
- Hot & Sour Soup- 5F/14C/7P
- Reduced Fat Turkey Sandwich- 6F/28C/13P
- Venti Iced Coffee w/ Heavy Cream- 11F/8C/6P
- Fresco Steak Taco- 4F/17C/10P
- Fresco Chicken Taco- 6F/16C/9P
- Grilled Chicken Wrap- 10F/24C/20P
- Turkey Tom Unwich- 18F/2C/14P
- Salty Thinny Chips- 5F/19C/2P
And that will wrap up all of my favorites!
I always get some soft of diet drink with these options as I try not to drink my calories.
What are some of your go-to healthy fast food options?
I’d love to try them out!